We Are On Your Side After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Motor vehicle accidents occur every day, but that does not mean that you are prepared for one when it happens to you. When you should be focusing solely on your recovery, you have to worry about medical bills, arranging for time off work and navigating the complex insurance system with adjusters who aren’t looking out for your best interests.
The attorneys at Towe & Fitzpatrick, PLLC, have over 60 years of combined experience helping people like you who have been injured in collisions involving cars, trucks and motorcycles. We know the tactics insurance companies use. We don’t let them get away with anything, and they know it.
Were you injured in an accident anywhere in Montana? Call our office in Missoula at 406-203-5148 or email us for your free initial consultation.
In your first consultation, we can begin answering questions such as:
- What should I do after a car accident?
- Do I have a personal injury case?
- How much is my claim worth?
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take to get my compensation?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Can I get money now for the medical treatment I need?
- What if my employer won’t give me time off work?
- What do I need to know about my insurance coverage?
- Can I still recover if I was partially at fault?
- What if my car was damaged or totaled?
- Can I get a replacement car while mine is being repaired?
- Should I accept an accident injury settlement?
- Is the settlement I’ve been offered a good one?
- What if the accident involved a drunk driver?
Do Not Wait To Get The Help You Deserve | Free Consultations
We encourage you to call our office after any serious collision. An experienced lawyer will review your case for free, answer your questions and help address the concerns you have about the process. Should you choose our firm to represent you, we won’t charge attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Schedule your free initial consultation by calling 406-203-5148 or sending us an email. When your injuries make it difficult to travel, we can meet you at home or the hospital and after hours by appointment.