We Are Here When You Need Help After An Injury
Towe & Fitzpatrick, PLLC, is a full-service personal injury law firm in Missoula, Montana. Our service begins with our clients. We will treat you with respect and dignity in our conversations, giving you honest and straightforward advice. We will fight for you in court, relentless in our pursuit to help you get the maximum compensation you are entitled to by law.
Our lawyers have over 60 years of combined experience focused entirely on personal injury cases. We have negotiated, litigated and appealed hundreds of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Collisions caused by negligent drivers: We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents that injure drivers, riders, passengers, pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Railroad workers who have been injured: We can help you build a strong case and obtain the maximum compensation you are entitled to under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA).
- Patients who have suffered medical malpractice: We handle serious cases involving life-altering surgical errors, diagnostic mistakes, birth injuries and other types of negligence.
- Guests who have been injured on another’s property: We can advocate for you if you slipped and fell or were injured as a result of a hazardous condition.
- Consumers who were injured by defective products: We hold manufacturers and distributors liable for manufacturing and design defects or failure to warn.
- People injured in animal attacks: Whether you were bitten by a dog or injured by another animal, we can help you.
- Families that have lost loved ones too soon
You Don’t Pay Attorney’s Fees Unless We Win Your Case
We believe that everyone should have access to experienced legal advice, which is why we offer free initial consultations. When you become our client, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we don’t charge fees unless we recover compensation for you in a settlement or verdict.
Call us at 406-203-5148 or email us for your free consultation and representation statewide. Our office is convenient and handicap-accessible. When your injuries make it difficult to travel to us, we will come to see you at home or in the hospital.