The Serious Consequences Of Medical Malpractice
It starts with serious complications after surgery, a severe reaction to medication or other bad outcomes related to medical treatment. Maybe you sought a second opinion, and the doctor raised his eyebrows at your previous course of treatment. Maybe it was a loved one who suffered fatal injuries as a result of malpractice — the third leading cause of death in the U.S.
At Towe & Fitzpatrick, PLLC, we can help you determine whether medical malpractice caused your or your loved one’s current health condition or wrongful death. Our lawyers have litigated numerous cases over their combined 60 years of personal injury practice. They investigate early, consult with medical experts and fiercely advocate for you to help you get the compensation you need and deserve when you have a case.
The Medical Malpractice Representation We Provide
Our firm has experience handling cases involving a wide range of negligence and injuries throughout Montana, including:
- Surgical or anesthesia errors caused by incompetence, insufficient preoperative planning, poor communication or neglect
- Prescription errors such as being given the wrong dosage or wrong medication
- Failure to diagnose, delayed diagnosis or misdiagnosis
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, brachial plexus nerve paralysis, hip dysplasia and damage to other organs
- Maternal-fetal health problems
- Hospital negligence involving policies and procedures, training or staffing
We also have the expertise and resources to ensure that a settlement or verdict is protected to provide a lifetime of financial security.
Speak To Our Lawyers As Soon As Possible
Like all personal injury matters, your time to file a lawsuit is limited. Even though you may not feel like you are ready to discuss a lawsuit, waiting has consequences. We encourage you to schedule a free initial consultation with our compassionate attorneys.
If you have a claim for malpractice, we will do everything we can to make the process as easy as possible for you and your family — and you pay us nothing unless we win your case. Call our office at 406-203-5148 or email us for statewide representation.